JUNIOR TENNIS PROGRAM
Seriously Fun Junior Tennis instruction in NorThern New Jersey
Courtsense Junior Tennis Coaching gives kids of all ages and abilities a warm and welcoming place to learn tennis in New Jersey. We are teaching tennis to kids as young as 2 and a half, right up to high school graduates.
Serving Up Tennis Coaching For Juniors Of All Abilities
Whether your child is a beginner looking to develop excellent tennis skills, an advanced player dreaming of a college scholarship or a super star looking to make it all the way to pro tour…we can help!
About Courtsense Junior Tennis Coaching
Here at Courtsense, we are a pioneering, technologically advanced tennis club with premier junior tennis coaching programs and facilities in Bergen County, northern New Jersey, just 25 minutes outside NYC.
Innovative Tennis Coaching In Inspiring Surroundings
Sign up your child to the Courtsense junior tennis program, and they will benefit from effective and technologically advanced tennis training delivered by an innovative team in inspiring facilities that have proved they can develop junior tennis talent in a safe and fun way.
HAVE A QUESTION? CALL 201-366-2317
Goals Focused Junior Tennis Coaching In New Jersey /
Our team of 24 highly trained tennis coaches are all dedicated professionals who have been hand-picked for their talent and character – carefully trained in the Courtsense methodology of tennis teaching.
By sharing our collective wisdom with your child, we’ve shown we can help junior players enjoy playing tennis and become the best tennis players they can.
The Courtsense Tennis Coaching Roll Of Honour
Here are just some former Courtsense students who’ve gone on to make their mark in the tennis world:
Top 30 in the WTA tour
Highest ranking of #68 on the WTA tour
Ranked # 9 in the world in the ITF Juniors
Ranked as high as #2 on the ITA College singles ranking
Top 150 juniors in the world
How Courtsense Develops Junior Tennis Talent
- We care about our students being the best they can be – physically, emotionally and intellectually.
- All of our coaches are trained in and follow a simplified and orderly progression of learning so that students can achieve a mastery of skills at every level of play.
- We meticulously isolate and break down each component of play in proper sequence, making it easier for students to learn, practice and commit these elements to muscle memory.
- We employ the latest sports science technology.
- All in a safe, fun and friendly environment.
Why Choose A Courtsense Junior Tennis Program?
We have a proven track record of developing players. Recent and past successes include: top 30 on the WTA pro tour, top #120 on the ATP tour, #1 junior in the US girls 12 and under and 14 and under, top 10 junior in the US in the US girls 12 and under, top 10 ITF Junior in the world for boys 18 and under, and many more top juniors that have earned over 50 scholarships to some of the most prestigious universities in the country.
Founded in 2002, Courtsense has over 2000 members, over 500 of which are juniors.
All Courtsense coaches use a system of teaching junior tennis that’s been over 20 years in the making and has proved it can harness tennis talent and develop junior tennis ability. The training is based on International Tennis Federation and United State Tennis Association guidelines.
While there has to be an element of fun to our junior tennis coaching, we take teaching junior’s tennis seriously, and we enjoy coaching juniors of all ages and abilities.
WE USE PLAYSIGHT TECHNOLOGY:
Watch Your Child’s Training Sessions At Courtsense Wherever You Are
The indoor tennis courts at Courtsense are all equipped with revolutionary PlaySight. This game-changing technology not only tracks things like ball spin and position as well as player movement and fitness, but also lets you watch streams of your junior’s on-court tennis training sessions on-demand within 24 hours, through your smartphone, tablet or other device.
So, wherever you are, you’ll be able to access the footage any time you like, forever and for free.
To discover more about PlaySight and to download the app for free, click here.
Top 5 Benefits Of Courtsense Junior Tennis Coaching New Jersey
• FOCUSED COACHING – all of our coaches share the same goals and buy-into the Courtsense philosophy creating continuity throughout our training programs.
• 3 TO 1 RATIO – when on the tennis courts, there’s never any more than 3 juniors to 1 coach, so everyone gets the attention and coaching they need.
• INCREDIBLE ON-COURT TECHNOLOGY – we have cameras on all of our tennis courts, thanks to the PlaySight system that, among other things, tracks ball spin, ball location and player movement.
• PROVEN TRACK RECORD OF DEVELOPING PLAYERS – from successful recreational club players, college scholarship athletes and top pros.
• ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY – we are the first facility in the USA with courts partially made from recycled tennis balls – good for the environment and the physical wellbeing of our junior tennis players.
WHAT PARENTS ARE SAYING ABOUT COURTSENSE
“This is truly amazing tennis club. Tennis coaches and fitness coaches are professional, very involved and will help you to improve your game, Environment is friendly and facility has everything that is needed for one athlete to feel comfortable and enjoy playing tennis plus feeling like at home in between hours.”
“My son has done a lot of work with this program and the results were tremendous. His game improved tremendously but the more important part is how much energy they put into the non technical skills. Teaching how to win, how to lose and how to think is just as (if not more) important than how to swing.”
“Fantastic academy! Challenging and friendly for the kids. Excellent coaches and super staff. My son fall in love with the game again thanks to the coaches and the program.”